Digital Asset Management Software
What Xinet WebNative Suite can do for you
Xinet® WebNative® Suite is the DAM solution that helps you manage your multimedia assets and streamline your workflow with expert efficiency. Featuring a robust file server and production engine; an enterprise-strength SQL database; a secure, multi-server asset management system; and hundreds of tools and features that expedite unique workflows, WebNative Suite offers value, simplicity and speed.
WebNative Suite Benefits
- Streamlines the storage, access, use and distribution of multimedia assets to simplify global, remote workflows 24/7.
- Simplifies workflow with time-saving digital asset management tools that promote multi-site collaboration between staff, vendors and clients worldwide.
- Supports seamless integration with Adobe Creative Suite to boost productivity and manage resources more effectively.
- Increases efficiency with metadata driven workflows that automate production and reduce repetitive manual tasks to save you time.
- Scales to your company’s growing needs by easily adding users, servers and capacity.
- Provides data security and access usage controls.
- Reduces resources, time and administrative overhead to increase your return on investment.
WebNative Suite Features
- Supports over 80 file formats, including images, documents, video, audio, HTML, interactive and CAD/CAM files, and displays them in a visual database of multimedia assets—for local and remote access.
- Provides fast and secure asset distribution for local and remote users.
- Offers fast, efficient searching with simple keywords.
- Simplifies workflows with metadata-driven automation, centralized document mark-up and annotations, approval and version tracking.
- Reads and writes XMP metadata automatically.
- Integrates with multiple workflow systems and output devices.
- Controls asset availability and simplifies digital rights management.
- Streamlines approval cycles; supports preview, tags, updates, distribution and maintenance for all logs.
- Allows multiple custom-branded access sites for secure client access.
- Generates relevant key frames using automatic scene detection for video and other animated assets.
- Offers streaming videos in multiple formats and resolutions, for any user worldwide, on any platform—including iPad, iPhone, or any other web enabled device.
- Provides myriad user tools that boost productivity, enhance collaboration, increase efficiency and expedite workflow—to save you time and money.
- Interface can be localized in 16+ languages, including: Chinese (simplified and traditional), Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.