Xinet Manages the World's Most Valuable Brands
9 of the top 10 US agencies use Xinet WebNative
The world’s largest ad agency brands and the highest billing US agencies have chosen Xinet® WebNative® Suite as the de facto standard digital asset management platform to collect, customize and distribute the most valuable brands on earth (including Pepsi, Nike, McDonald’s, Walt Disney, Kraft, and Campbell’s Soup).
Xinet keeps brand management simple and the cost of asset distribution low. Here’s how:
- Creative vendors – photographers, illustrators – upload work directly to the DAM system, making access to images immediate to designers and creative directors.
- Agency staff and design teams on different floors or in different countries can access the same material live via the Internet.
- Brand consistency is easy to maintain through sophisticated linked file views and relinking features.
- Account managers can view native file images and documents via web browser without having native applications on their desktop.
- Clients view and download images through password-protected websites easily customized to match their corporate identity.
- View an entire campaign in one place — even if components are housed on different servers around the globe.
- Accounting can use built-in tracking of asset activity to monitor jobs and billable downloads.
- Anyone who can open a web browser has 24/7 access to image libraries and job folders from any location, to review and approve projects.
- Email notification of job status is automated with the click of a meta-data-powered button
Learn more about technical requirements, tools to accelerate workflow, and the benefits of using WebNative Suite.