Home > Customer Support
WebNative Suite - Customer Support
Xinet is Here to Help
Technical expertise is as near as your keyboard or phone
Before you invest in Xinet®WebNative® Suite, it's important to know that the company that's been developing and supporting this robust and sophisticated digital asset management platform since 1991 is on call to answer your technical questions.
But there’s more to a Xinet license than tech support. With enrollment in the Xinet Maintenance Program, you have access to:
- All new platform features, regular product upgrades and frequently released patches supporting new versions of supported operating systems and essential graphic software tools.
- Live engineering support, 18 hours every business day.
- Online access to TechNotes, an up-to-date online database of tips and how-to’s.
- Online access to volumes of development, administrative and user documentation.
- Hands-on training workshops in Berkeley and Munich led by Xinet engineers (at nominal cost).
One year of enrollment in the Xinet Maintenance Program comes free upon the initial purchase of a new WebNative server license. Xinet or your Authorized Xinet Integrator will contact you about Maintenance renewals on an annual basis to ensure that you stay current and compatible with all of your operating systems and desktop graphics applications.
Disaster Recovery Licenses now online.
If your business is shut down by a natural disaster, power outage, or equipment failure, a Xinet Disaster Recovery License can have your site up and running again in no time.
Three-day licenses can be generated on an "as available" basis over the Internet to any company with a current Maintenance Program Membership. Go to the Customer License Information page of the password-protected Customer Support site for details.